Santa Barbara Car Free is a cooperative partnership initiated and led by the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District since 1998 for cleaner air and a healthier planet. We have more than 100 business and community partners - all encouraging car free transportation to, and around, Santa Barbara.
Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District received a national Clean Air Excellence Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for the Santa Barbara Car Free Project on May 26, 2010. See photo with partners here.
- More facts about the Santa Barbara Car Free project
- Special offers from our Car Free Partners: News and Promotions
- People are talking about Santa Barbara Car Free! Hear what they are saying.
- Car Free and our Earth.
- Looking to extend your Car Free trip in California? See this page.
- Presentations from Santa Barbara Car Free Partner Meetings
Santa Barbara Car Free
PO Box 60436
Santa Barbara, CA 93160