Our Exclusive Santa Barbara Car Free Map
To receive a copy of
our Santa Barbara Car Free map, with bus routes, bike routes,
and info, by
postal mail, please email your name and address to
email@example.com. You can also choose to
receive a map when you register here
for the Amtrak offer. Portions
of the map are available on this site as PDF files, however, not all details are
shown. You can start with the map
of Santa Barbara County and click on a
area, or go directly to one of the following:
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
Downtown Santa Barbara to Waterfront
Downtown Santa Barbara to Mission
Santa Barbara Waterfront
Montecito, Summerland & Carpinteria
Please note these images are copyrighted and for personal use only. They are not to be redistributed or used for any commercial purpose.
Self-guided walking tours (PDF files*)
- Red Tile Walking Tour of downtown Santa Barbara
- Walk to the Santa Barbara Mission through two pretty parks and a residential neighborhood, or take the Bus (Bus 22 any day year-round) to the Mission and walk back (downhill)
- Twelve Santa Barbara Paseos (car-free pedestrian walkways) in downtown
- Harbor/Shoreline Walking Tour (with options through City College and the Douglas Family Preserve)
- Stearns Wharf and a walk along the waterfront
- Butterfly Beach/Coast Village Road in Montecito
Santa Barbara County Bike Map
Visit any Santa Barbara County bike shop for a free bike map by Traffic Solutions, or visit www.trafficsolutions.info to view the map online and download high resolution pages.
Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District
View maps of bus routes on their web pages here: www.sbmtd.gov.
Look what you can do on the Line 22 -- public transportation to Santa Barbara's attractions - the Mission, Courthouse, Botanic Garden, and Natural History Museum: Download Line 22 Rack Card with schedule and map.